Terms & Conditions
Upon registration, you agree to the Terms and Conditions, obligations, and agreements mentioned below. If you are not willing to accept the Agreement, you shall not authorized to proceed further to view or use any content, products and services published, available or provided on www.aipmc.org (the “Website”), which is owned, maintained and monitored by AcmaCorp Solutions Pvt Ltd. (“Us”, “We” or “Our”).
Joining the Website and browsing for Courses is free. Company may change its fee policies at any time in its sole discretion, upon the condition you agree to such fee changes.
If you choose to access or use Products that involve payment of a fee, then you agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, that fee and all taxes associated with the use. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in British Pound (£). If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any Company Products pending resolution of any amounts due by you to Company.
In case of Interactive Services or otherwise, User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations. They also must not:
- Contain offensive, discriminatory, sexually explicit and violent material
- Infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any third-party
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization
- Involve commercial activities or sales
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the learning portal, and any service or material that we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
If You are a User in search of Instructors, You agree that:
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the Site or registering for a Course.
- You are over the age of 18.
- You will not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Company Content, the Products or Courses or Submitted Content except as permitted by these Terms or the relevant Instructor as applicable
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.
We offers Users a three (3)-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee on all Courses. To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if we believe that you are abusing our refund policy in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.