In the current market, there is a huge competition in the mobile industry. There are many brands available in the mobile phone industry. You can find one as per your budget and the features you want. This also increases the competition of their spare parts. If you see in the market, there are a large number of suppliers. As per local technicians in Mumbai, there are 3 categories of display spare parts available in the market-
1) Company original- which the company provides,
2) Market original- Which is the copy of the original and is almost as good as the original
3) Copy – Copy This is will be a low-quality duplicate. So within these three, it is very difficult to find the original one and differentiate it from the copy because all of them look the same.
Here are some tips to find the original display of iPhone-
1) Brightness is different- If you see the original LCD of an iPhone, it is bright and if you see the brightness of the copy, it is comparatively lower than the original even if the brightness is full. If you are still confused, try to compare your iPhone with another iPhone (maybe use your friends or relatives’ phone).
2) Click on Icon and move- If you hold any icon and move it over other icons, in the original, screen apps move according to your speed and in the copy, touch is slow and the app will move faster and will not perform well.
3) Display strip- The strip of the original iPhone is hard. This means it will not easily break. It has very good quality which you can understand directly by seeing the display. There are two strips attached, one will be broad and the second will be slim.
4) Logo of the apple on the strip- Apples have their logo on almost every part of the phone. On both strips, there was an apple logo and one part code number.
5) Barcode- In the original iPhone, there is a barcode on the back of the LCD along with the serial no. In many cases, the copy also provides the barcode and serial number, but the original display has a bright and clear barcode and the copy has a little barcode.
6) Sponge on the corner of the strip- There is a sponge on the corner of the strip. It is a very smooth and black grey color. The copy also provides the sponge on the corner of the strip but it was hard and pure black.
The above are some tips for those who just have changed the display and want to know the difference and for those who want to check whether it is the original or not.