₹ 45,000 ₹ 40,000
- What is networking? Networking concepts
- Network Goals: Data Sharing, Resources Sharing,
- Effective Communication.
- Resources Sharing: Printer Sharing, Modem Sharing, And Software Sharing.
- Communication technology: Wired, Wireless.
- Networking Models: Peer to Peer Networking, Client Server Based, Hybrid Networking. Network topology: Bus topology, Star topology,
- Networking Topologies: 1.Star Topology, 2.Ring Topology
- 3. Bus Topology, 4.Bus Topology, 5.Fully Connected or Mesh
- Topology, 6.Tree Topology, 7.Hybrid Topology.
- Final: Advantages and Dis-Advantages of All Topologies
- Expansion of Networks: 1.LAN (Local Area Network)
- 2. MAN (Metropolitan Area Network), 3.WAN (wide area network
- Transmission Types Base band & Broad band.
- What is IEEE & Networking Standards?
- OSI Reference Models-Layers: Physical layer, Data Link
- Layer, Network Layer, Transmission Layer, Session layer
- Presentation layer & Application layer
- Networking components: 1.Ethernet Card,2.Hub/Switch/Router
- 3. CAT 5 Cable, 4.RJ 45 Connectors, 5.Grimping Tools
- 6. Network Tester, 7.Networking Operating Systems
- (Desktop Operating Systems, Network Operating Systems) Difference between Hub and Switch
- Ethernet card & driver Installation
- What is crimping? Types of Grumping: 1.Straight cable Crimping
- Cross Cable Crimping, Cables types, How to test a Crimped?
- Connector & Wire with Practical’s
- What are Domain & Workgroup Concepts, TCP / IP: What is IP Address?
- IP Classes Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, DNS what is DNS And its types? DHCP Explanation
- Windows XP Architecture, Boot Sequence, File System, Fat 32 & NTFS
- Minimum Hardware Requirement for Win Xp, Windows Xp
- Installation with Ethernet Installation in Win Xp. With Practical’s
- How to Configure Peer to Peer Networking in Windows XP Systems
- Sharing the Folders & Drives, Sharing the Printers
- What is Ping, Ipconfig, Ipconfig/all commands & its uses?
- Step by Step of Configuring the Networks.
- Win 2000 Installation, Configuring of IP Address through the Systems
- And it’s Troubleshooting
- Disks and Volumes: Basic Disks Dynamic Disks, Disk Management
- How to Convert Basic Disk to Dynamic Disk
- Volume Types: 1) Simple, 2) spanned, 3) Stripped, 4) Mirrored and
- 5) RAID-5 volumes
- User Authentication and Network Authentication
- Users and Groups creating in 2003 & XP.
- Administrator, Guest, Support Number
- Domain Administrator, Domain Guest
- Local Groups, Encrypted File System
- Disk Quotas
- Wireless Networks: Using Components, Usage of Wireless Network,
- Modem, Router and Hub Working and Manufacturing Companies
- Wireless LAN card, Keyboard, Mouse and Bluetooth Devices
- Application of Bluetooth. How to Install and connect to the system?
- Working Method of Wireless Networking
- How to Configure Wireless Modem & Router
- Wireless LAN Card and Drivers Installation.
- WAN Settings, DHCP, Static IP, PPoE, PPTP, L2TP, SSID
- Wireless Channel, Wireless SSID Broadcast,
- Wireless Network Authentication.
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of wireless Connection.
- Backup Recovery: User Data
- System State Data. Backing up and system user Data
- What to Backup, Backup Types, Backup Strategies
- User Accounts, Type of User Accounts,
- Single line on User Accounts, Oracle Portal User Accounts, Oracle Database User accounts, Security Settings
- Intro to System Policy & Group Policy, Intro IIS and IAS
- System Policy Editor, States and Boxes
- Using Group Policy, P Program specification, Start Menu Option
- Key Difference between IIS5 and IIS6
- IAS users: Hosting and Other Users
- 16 Day 16 what is Internet? What is Proxy? Internet connection Sharing, Internet
- Connection sharing using Proxy. Basic Commands: Ping, Ipconfig,
- Ipconfig/all, Net sends Net stat…
- Intro to FTP and FTP configuration.
- FTP Software Installation & Connecting 2 Systems using 3rd party
- Team Viewer installation and using
What is Internet?, What is Proxy?, Internet connection Sharing, Internet Connection sharing using Proxy.
Basic Commands: Ping, Ipconfig, Ipconfig/all, Netsend, Netstat…
- Local user Login, Remote User Login, User Profiles, Local Roaming
- The Notation Of user, Managing User, Remote Desktop user Roaming Profiles
- Troubleshooting: Crimping, NIC installation, Cable Unplugged,
- IP Conflict, Duplicate name exit on the Network, Limited & no connectivity
- Unable to join network failure (Error 3), Connected with limited access
- Workgroup name conflict, Domain name conflict.
- Troubleshooting: Network Printer, Printer Sharing, Drive Sharing, File &
- Folder sharing, Virus, Internet mediate network connectivity, TCP/IP
- Config, Internet Sharing, Proxy config, Remote Desktop/Access.
- Troubleshooting: ADS Installation EFS, DFS and,
- Client Performance. Web Server Performance, Network Performance,
- File Server Performance, Print Server Performance
- Revision Doubt Clearing class, 2003 Server Advantages over 2000 Server
- Different between XP Home & XP Professional.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
No student enrolled.