These days the cell phones are the most important means of staying connected on a daily basis. So before going for any kind of cell phone it is very important to have quality research before buying a cell phone. Today there are different Smartphones available in the market which makes it very confusing to decide what to purchase in terms of durability and working aptitude.Whatever you may buy though, it is important to buy a screen protector or case card to defend your phone from scratches. A cell phone performs multiple functions for you and will continue to do so as long as you take care of it. The following are the things you could do to maintain it.
1) Do not use your cell phone in rain.
2) Avoid drinking and eating near your phone.
3) Take care of your phone near open water places (ponds, lake ,beach, toilets). Use dry tissue paper when it gets wet or use alcohol wipes to clean the phone’s external surface.
4) Use your charger on a daily basis but keep your battery between 40% to 80% for longer life.
5) Purchase and place a screen guard on the cell phone screen to prevent it from getting scratch marks and cracks.
Whenever a smart phone does not start quickly, it takes more than expected time or slows down the program, the user can end the background processes running by using background task killer software. This program works like a task manger on the desktop by closing it when it slows down the function. A phone slowing down can also be because there are unused applications or media, installed by the users. These files take lots of space and fill up the storage. You can delete unused programs and media by opening the “Setting” menu and click on Application. Click on the “manage application tab and select the Downloaded apps button. After this, select “Uninstall the application”. Since most modern cell phones are essentially mini-computers they are susceptible to the same dangers as any other computer. If you own a smartphone, such as an iPhone or Samsung device, look into installing an anti-virus application.
Taking a little extra time to follow these self-care cell phone tips can go a long way toward ensuring that you have hassle free enjoyment of your phone.