Everyone faces these typical homely problems when your washing machine seems to show an error or your AC seems to be making a noise and other breakdowns around the house that drive us absolutely crazy. Some problems might be big and some just small enough that we can solve them ourselves. Problems which come to us in daily life that are minor, can sometimes be solved by anyone. For this you need a little knowledge and some basics tools.
1) Tester screw driver- Tester is that equipment which tests the current or is used for fixing screws. Tester screw drivers have multiple uses. It can be used to open and fit the screws and can be used for checking whether the wire or that gadget is passing current or not. It is the most useful and needy tool.
These are some types of screwdrivers- 1) Slot head 2) Phillips head 3) Allen wrench 4) Torx drive 5) Reberston
2) Hammer – A hammer is used for many purposes. It is most commonly used to push nails into hard surfaces. Hammers vary in shape, size, and structure, depending on the process. Hammer also have many types. Some that are commonly used are:
1) Ball peen hammer 2) Bush hammer 3) Claw hammer 4) Framing hammer 5)Rock climbing hammer.
3) Plier- The jaws of pliers assist with holding objects firmly, as well as with pulling, Pinching or bending metal. Pliers are used to hold object firmly. Pliers are mainly used for gripping, cutting and stripping wires.
4) Hacksaw blades- A hacksaw blade is a fine toothed blade, which was originally made for cutting metal but can also cut other material like plastic, wood etc. Most hacksaw blades comes with C shape frame that holds a blade under tension.
5) Tape measure- Measuring tapes really need no explanation. They are used to measure areas or objects. It helps to calculate and get the accurate measurement on placement of objects, furniture or material sizes.
6) Utility knife- Utility Knife is also a tool which is used in many cases. Whether it is minor cutting or having to open a stuck window caused by paint, it can be used anywhere.
7) Adjustable crescent wrench- Sometimes it’s hard to get grip with a plier because we have to use both our hands and press tightly. This is when the adjustable crescent wrench is useful. There is a screw built into the wrench. Turning that screw will adjust the size and make the grip tight or loose.
8) Drill machine- Drill machine is generally only used by professional repairers. It is used to drill holes into hard surface so that you can screw a nail in. It is a very powerful tool and needs electricity connection.